How to Listen to Spotify on Airplane Mode in 2 Ways
Before taking a flight to another city, you decided to turn on the Airplane to ensure a safer and undisturbed flight. Unfortunately, turning on the Airplane mode means you won’t be able to run the internet, and listening to the online songs on a website like Spotify is difficult.
Does Spotify allow you to listen to songs offline? Premium users can listen to songs offline, but non premium users will find it hard to go that way. Luckily, this guide will introduce sensational ways to help you learn how to listen to Spotify on Airplane mode with or without premium.
Listen to Spotify on a Plane with Premium Account
Enjoying the Spotify songs offline is pretty simple, provided you’ve acquired the premium package of Spotify. This way, you can download Spotify music in the first place within the Spotify app before enjoying listening to the songs offline.
Unfortunately, you can’t drag the songs to the local files as Spotify doesn’t allow you to get the songs downloaded as local files courtesy of the DRM.
💡How to listen to Spotify on Airplane Mode with Spotify Premium.
Step 1 Turn on the Spotify app on your phone. Next, you have to log in with the Spotify premium account credentials to begin the proceedings.
Step 2 Select the song or playlist you want to listen to. Next, click on the Download button to get the song downloaded. The songe will be downloaded to current device.
Step 3 Go to Your Libarary>Setting, click on the Playback. There will be an option of Offline. After turn on the Offline Mode, you can only play the music downloaded.
How to listen to Spotify on a Plane without Premium Account🌟
With the Musify Spotify Converter, you’ve got the luxury to play Spotify songs offline without getting the premium package on board. The best thing about the Musify is that it eliminates all the restrictions from the Spotify songs, allowing you to convert spotify to WAV, MP3, FLAC, and other audio formats.
✨User friendly and easy to use.
✨Retains the metadata information and ID3.
✨Allows you to turn Spotify to WAV in lossless quality.
✨10x faster converting speed saves a lot of time.
✨Supports 8 most popular audio formats, including MP3, M4A, FLAC, and etc.
Apart from offering a simple user interface, Spotify lets you download multiple songs simultaneously. From allowing you to retain all the information regarding the songs to help you download Spotify with no quality loss, Musify is surely the best Spotify music downloader as of now.
💡How to listen to Spotify on a plane without Spotify Premium
Step 1 Visit the Spotify web or start the Spotify app on a mobile device or PC. Enter the premium account credentials and select the songs you want to download. Copy the URL address of the selected songs to initiate the proceedings.
Step 2 Download and install the Musify before starting it. Next, you’ll need to navigate to the Preferences section and hit the Download button. Select the audio format you’d like to turn the audio file into, as you can choose formats like WAV, M4A, MP3, etc.
Step 3 Navigate to the Pasts URL section in Musify and paste the URL there. Now, Musify will begin analyzing the address and download the Spotify songs automatically.
Step 4 Once all the Spotify songs get converted into the preferred format, you can access them in the Downloaded tab. After downloading the songs, you can listen to the Spotify songs offline.
Spotify is an online music streaming platform that requires an internet connection to play the songs. Upon turning on the Airplane mode, listening to Spotify songs becomes difficult, especially if you don’t have a premium.
We have discussed how to listen to Spotify on Airplane mode for both premium and non-premium users. The simplest and best way to play the Spotify songs will be to use Musify to download the songs as local files.
After getting the songs saved into the local files of mobile device gallery, you can make your flight worthy, remembering courtesy of the Spotify songs.
- 1. Does Spotify Premium work on Airplane mode?
- The benefits of getting the Spotify premium are immense. For instance, if you want to turn on the Airplane mode and would love to listen to Spotify songs Offline, Spotify Premium provides you with the luxury to do that. All you have to do is download the Spotify songs and switch to the offline mode before turning on the Airplane mode to put things in order.
- 2. Can I listen to Spotify on a plane?
- You can listen to the Spotify songs on a plane, provided you’ve downloaded the songs. You can download the songs for offline listening, provided you’ve got the premium version of Spotify. If you don’t have a premium package, opting for the Musify Spotify Converter to turn the songs into various audio formats comes into play. This way, you can listen to countless Spotify songs without any issues.
- 3. If I do not have Premium Account, can I listen to music on plane?
- Getting the premium package to enjoy listening to Spotify songs offline is necessary. However, if you don’t have a premium package, you can still play the songs courtesy of Musify. It lets you grab the songs into the local files, and then you can play them without paying even a penny to Spotify.
389,390,209 people have downloaded it